KnD company is Asset Management Partner,
an Affiliate of Genesis Commercial Capital, handling Real Estate Development and investment, and Energy Sector Divisions, ‘KnDPower’.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, KnD Properties is a privately held real estate investment company engaged in the acquisition, development, leasing and management of multi-family, retail and commercial real estate. The company is focused on value creation and capital preservation. KnD Properties has transacted over $150 million since 2010 in acquisition, renovation, development, sales, financing, legal matters, new partnership formations, property management, leasing, rehabilitation and development which enable the company to act decisively; focused in New Concept of Multi-family properties in 2018.
The Company’s investments are characterized by direct principal involvement and a meaningful contribution of its principals’ capital. The Company’s current portfolio consists of retail, office, and multi-family properties in California.
Our investment strategy is focus on opportunistic investments that deliver exceptional Return of Investment.
- Distressed assets (such as properties in foreclosure or properties damaged by natural disasters)
- Assets that can be re-positioned and have added value potential
- Properties in sub-markets with strong employment growth
- Properties in sub-markets where supply is constrained.
- Product in areas that are neglected or depressed but have strong underlying fundamentals.
- Market-timed investments.
- Well defined exit strategies that look to return investor capital within 1 to 4 years.
To request for more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
KnD Power.com has a system that integrates battery and invester controls with cloud based software and a robust IoT (Internet of Things) connectivity solution. Products are from LG Chem and Samsung SDI. For more information, visit www.KnDPower.com